I have a NSV to share and it made me super thankful to the inventors of the band. I was in the elevator at work this morning and the woman with me was like"OMG, you are just melting away, honey whatever you are doing is working, you look fantastic!" :-) Well needless to say I was smiling like a fool and just said "Thank you". Now I could have gone into some long speal about the band and all that, but I could tell she wouldn't care really. I do care though. If it wasn't for this band that some people created to help addicted and lost folks like me, I'd still be on the spiral of death known as food addiction and compulsive overeating. So KUDOS to you peeps that made the band possible. You made my day today.
Food for today-
B-coffee, small slice of thin crust pizza-cold (in the car no less, lol)
S- RF string cheese
L-4 grilled shrimp, steamed broccoli, guts of baked potato
S-baked cheetos (YUMMMMMMMY!)
D-baked chicken and veggies
S-glass of FF skim milk and a few strawberries
I'm feeling good today. My clothes are a little loose and the looks I'm getting from people are making my confidence go up. If I look good at 272 I can't even IMAGINE what it will look or feel like at 200 even. Holy shit! :-)
Have a great day all. I love's ya!

1 comment:
Congrats! The NSVs are sometimes even better than the scale ones!! It really helps you feel like your making progress when sometimes you may not feel like it. You're going to look amazing at 200 and everything in between!
Post a Comment