Morning my beloved blog readers. It’s Monday and I’m back at work for the first time since being in bed all last week with pneumonia. My lungs feel weak, I’m sooo sore from coughing and the dust in my office isn’t helping. Ok, just wanted to get that bitching out of the way. LOL
Today was weigh in day and I was down 1 pound. Aunt Flo came on Saturday so I was expecting my first gain, but still had a loss so I’m happy with that. My mom and I did take my one month measurements last night and OMG I was excited. Some areas changed, others didn’t but that’s to be expected. I had a all over loss of 8 inches, BUT my girls (BOOBIES) went from 67 inches (from nipple around the back) to 55 inches. WTF?? I could tell my cup size had gone down but DAMN GINA! (Old Martin reference for those who didn’t get it, lol) I want to lose my double chin and my belly roll, not my nice breasts. Oh well I guess, it comes with the territory. I want to buy a VS bra like you ladies have been doing, but I think I'm still too big around the chest to do that. Don't they only go up to like 40? I'm still a 44. Hmmm
I can’t believe it’s been a month since surgery. I’m still having some pain around the port area if my pants sit weird, and I’ve only had 2 PB episodes, so I guess it’s been successful so far. I’m still not eating white bread or steak but I’m being careful with everything else and it’s working. I had my first bratwurst since surgery yesterday and OMG it was heavenly. My family was shocked that I could eat it, they kept asking me if I was full. LOL
Work is calling, so I’ll update again tonight. Toodles!

3 comments:
Yes, they go up to 40DD. It happened for me around 245-250 pounds. But we could be shaped differently!
I am glad you took your measurements and that you lost even with Auntie Flo in town. She can bring a lot of luggage sometimes!
Congrats on the measurement differences, holy smokes! My hubby might poop his pants if my boobs get any smaller... he's a boob man for sure ;)
I hear you on the boob front! I put on a lacy lemon bra I hadn't worn since the beginning of my surgery - and there was room to move in the cup arghhhh!! On the plus side it also did up to the last clip and I had to tighten the shoulders.. but c'mon.. not the boobs!!
Post a Comment