Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Recipe!

I made these for dinner last night and they were heavenly. I topped them with a small dab of sour cream and devoured two for dinner. Enjoy!

Parmesan Tuna Patties

Ingredients:
1 (6 oz) can light tuna
1 tablespoon reduced fat mayonnaise
1 large egg or 1/4c egg substitute
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
¼ c. breadcrumbs (i used Italian)
1 dash garlic powder
1 dash salt & pepper

Directions:
Drain tuna. Blend all ingredients in a medium size bowl and form into patties. (1/4 cup/patty) Fry in oil (I use olive oil, but you may use cooking spray) until brown on edges. Turn. Fry until done.

Recipe makes 4 patties.
Per patty: 89 calories, 11.5 grams protein, 5 grams fat
Made w/ egg substitute: 78.5 calories/11.5 grams protein/3.5 grams fat

2 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Oh yum.. I might try these myself tonight for dinner. Thanks for the recipe :)

Sarah said...

thanks for sharing - I'll have to try these!