So my BFF Beth and I are going to go clothes shopping today for her kids for school. We plan to hit Kohls and maybe even WalMart. She and I are the same size right now and like shopping together for clothes because if something doesn't fit well on one of us, or doesn't look good, it usually flatters the other one. I'm more hourglass shaped and she is more of a apple shaped. I'd love to have her legs, they are muscular and look great in shorts. Anyways...I've decided since I'm going back to work this Monday, that I want at least one, if not two new shirts for work. I wear the same old 5 or 6 tshirt/polo style shirts each week and just rotate days and it's getting kinda old. Also I know the peeps at work are expecting me to come back looking fabulous so I better look at least a little different right? :)
When I get home later I will take pics of what I get (if anything) and post again.
P.S I really want some eggs right now but I just had a big cup of coffee and can't eat yet. Does this get easier? This whole, not drinking and eating at the same time thing? I really thought the lack of soda would do it, but nope, it's this. Ugh!

2 comments:
I hardly think about eating and drinking together anymore. It's just something I don't/can't do and I avoid it. So yes, it got easier!! :)
Where's the pics of the shopping excursion? :)
It would be hard to be a coffee drinker bc that goes so well with breakfast! I still have to time my water right with breakfast. I like to drink a bottle of water on the way to work, so I cant really eat before I leave the house...and eat bfast at work instead.
As for the craving it during meal times...that does get better!
Post a Comment