Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm a dummy..and a recipe

So I sautee all my veggies, and assemble the quiche and lick my chops the whole time it was cooking only to take it out of the oven and it was almost black on top. I was like WTF? Apparently I forgot to add the 2 cups of milk to the egg and bisquick mixture and it turned into one hard biscuit with veggies on the bottom. :(
I'm going to try the recipe the right way in a few days for breakfast.

I forgot earlier to share the sweet treat I got myself at the store. I LOVE dark chocolate and raspberry together and when i saw these in the store I didn't care that they were almost $5 a box for 10.



They are small but very yummy and I ate mine quicker than I should have. The only thing I forsee as being a problem is not drinking when I eat. My throat gets very dry and I just have to have a drink. Hmmmmm....


Recipe: Amazing Pink Sauce and Pasta

1 jar spaghetti sauce (if you use two jars, use more cream cheese)
1 block cream cheese-room temp
1 cup parmesean cheese
italian seasoning (or the herbs you like)
garlic pepper to taste
salt to taste
thawed meatballs (i use turkey, but whatever you want)
pasta-whatever kind you prefer


cook pasta, drain and add a few sprays of butter spray and mix to avoid sticking together.

Cut room temperature cream cheese into small cubes and add to pot over medium heat. Add parmesean cheese and stir until starting to melt together. Add pasta sauce and all seasonings until sauce is creamy looking. Let simmer for 5 minutes stirring to avoid burning. Add meatballs to sauce and simmer a few more minutes until meat is heated thru. Top pasta with sauce.

~~~~~~~~~~
My mom and I love this sauce so much we dip our garlic bread into it over and over. It's so creamy and delish that it's great for company too. If anyone makes it let me know!

Goodnight!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

oh that sounds so dang good! I think i will try it next week :)

Tiffani said...

This sounds like something I could manage to make ;) I have left this up on my computer all day as a reminder that I want to copy it to a word doc and make it soon!! :) Thanks for sharing!!