Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pneumonia

Yes ladies, I have pneumonia. After almost a full day of chest x-rays and a long visit with my primary Dr. I was diagnosed with it. This would explain why I've been hacking my lungs and other innards out since surgery. Thankfully it's the walking kind where there is no fever to put me in the hospital, but bad enough that I'm in bed with heavy duty medicine and a inhaler. I can't seem to breathe enough to get into deep sleep so I'm frickin exhausted. I haven't felt this terrible in such a long time and I *hate* being out of commission like this, not in control. Ugh!
Just wanted to update. My bed is calling me and my eyes are burning from lack of sleep. I will catch up on all of your blogs soon, promise!

xoxo

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Oh Ramona!! You poor girl. That sounds absolutely miserable. I hope you feel better soon.. thinking of you and sending healthy thoughts your way.

Nicole said...

it took me nearly 5 days to feel like i could breathe again after being diagnosed with pneumonia. sleep is the best medicine!

Amy W. said...

Any better today? I had the same thing once. I kinda liked it though bc I got a doctors note to stay out of work for 5 days and I got some fun pain meds! But, I know you dont want to be sick right now. It will clear up soon and hopefully you will be 100% again!