This is my journey with the Lap-Band!
Oooh pretty on both accounts. Wish my toenails looked that good! lol
I like the highlights on you, but they are such high maintenance to redo and redo when they grow out. It's annoying to me, but they do look awesome!
Mmmm...tough one. I love the one of you in your black shirt. But, it could be the style that is influencing it...but I also have to say that it looks really good in that last picture as well.We are no help!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oooh pretty on both accounts. Wish my toenails looked that good! lol
I like the highlights on you, but they are such high maintenance to redo and redo when they grow out. It's annoying to me, but they do look awesome!
Mmmm...tough one. I love the one of you in your black shirt. But, it could be the style that is influencing it...but I also have to say that it looks really good in that last picture as well.
We are no help!
Post a Comment