Friday, August 7, 2009

Oink Oink

I feel like a total pig. I feel like I ate all day long. And really ladies,in all reality,I didn't eat half of what I normally would have pre surgery. The reason I say this is because of the amounts of what I ate and could eat today. I'm sure if my band slipped I would have known, but I have to be honest that I'm kind of worried.
This is what I pigged on today.

B-2 scrambled eggs w/cheese, 2 slices deli turkey
L- 1 cup mashed potatoes w/cheese and sour cream
D- 1/2 c. pulled pork w/ bbq sauce(i know,i know), 3 bites of mac n cheese
S- small handful of cheddar pretzles (the dry cheese kind by Rold Gold)
S- 1/2 c more of pulled pork w/ bbq sauce

Can you say OINK? All together now. Good Lord in heaven. I ate so much today. The scary part for me is that I only ate when I felt hunger pains and ate till I felt comfortably full. I also know I'm eating out of my phase and that is probably a really bad thing to do, but in my mind, if I can keep it down and don't go crazy, why not?

I need advice, words of wisdom, or even a bitch slap to get me back on some kind of track. Anyone? Anyone? Buehler???

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

OH jeez, I hear you. I have been exactly the same today: I haven't stopped grazing and now I have THAT sign. The one with the stitch in my side and an overfull stomach. Bugger. Just proves.. banded or not.. we still have the capacity to step out.
I need help too with words of wisdom. I might peek in again and read if anyone has any for you lol.

Amy W. said...

Now for real...that is not horrible. Seriously...at all. Although I am much further out then you, I eat pulled chicken with BBQ sauce on it all the time, and at least 1 full cup. You had a small handful of pretzels...big deal! I think it just seems like a lot bc you munched througout the day...but keep it in perspective. You would have eaten TONS more preband. Right now you dont have any restriction and could have eaten much more and not felt sick or full. Sometimes our willpower goes on vay-cay. Today is a new day. Start again. Drink lots of water. You are fine!

Tiffani said...

You're listening to your body so I'd say you're doing fine. If you wanna worry about your band slipping already I can sympathize but trust me, you'd know. I worried about leaks a little further out but once I reached restriction all those worries went OUT the window. I'm sure you're not hurting yourself here.

Also, think back to before... would you have eaten even more than that... YES!? I know I would have!!