Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Food Journal for Tuesday

Just popping in for my food journal for my first full day of phase 2.

B- Coffee w/ sugar free creamer, 1 scrambled egg w/ slice of colby jack
L- String cheese
S-Mini soft serve ice cream cone
D- 1cup homemade chili, 1/2 cornbread muffin w/ lite butter
S- blue bunny ice cream bar

Not to shabby looking for a 15 hour day.The chili I made was FULL of beans and lean hamburger so it was packed with protein. I did add a small dollop of sour cream (insert the Daisy commercial here, lol) and it made it creamy and not so spicy on my pouch.

Have a good night everyone!

2 comments:

Amy W. said...

Oh how I love chili! So yummy. That was one of my first soft foods and Tracey makes really good chili. I eat it for like a week straight.

THE DASH! said...

That menu sounds really yum. Might be I'm hungry right now too lol but one day, I must try that American style chilli. The nearest we get here in Australia (at least I think) is chilli concarne. It's deliccccious. But I can't eat it too hot. I'm a wimp!