Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Delish!

I just had this for lunch. I'm full, it was yummy and the nutritional info is good in my eye anyway.It was a great balance of carbs, protein, veggies and dessert. My local store has them 5 for $10, I'm going to get more tonight!



Calories-340
Total Fat (9 g) 14%
Saturated Fat (2 g) 10%
Trans Fat (0 g)
Cholesterol (25 mg) 8%
Sodium (530 mg) 22%
Vitamin A 6%
Calcium 15%
Total Carbohydrates (49 g) 16%
Dietary Fiber (8 g) 32%
Sugar (15 g)
Protein (16 g)
Vitamin C (50%)
Iron (10%)

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

I love that these little "diet" meals fill me up now!!! :) I have a freezer full of them from taking them to work.. I should start having them at home to use them up. Thanks for the reminder!

Amy W. said...

I have read some good things about these meals!

THE DASH! said...

How come we don't get these in Australia - we have healthy choice meals but not that chicken one! I'm going to have to talk to someone about that - its a travesty!! lol