Friday, February 19, 2010

The worst day of my life

I apologize in advance for the negative tone of this non band related post.

I'm moving out today. My head is spinning, my heart is numb and my face is swollen. Swollen from tons and tons of tears. I know this is the right thing to do, but that knowledge doesn't make me feel better today. Our son has been clinging to me and asking over and over when I'm leaving. :-(
My husband has been my best friend for 8 years and I'm going to miss that a lot. I'm sure some of you are wondering why then am I leaving. There is more to a marriage than being friends, and it's hard to explain and honestly I don't want to. I also don't feel like I have to explain to anyone but him, which I have done.

I've had coffee today and some strawberries. There are no plans for lunch and mom made stew for dinner but who knows if i'll eat any. I will have internet at my moms as of tomorrow but wont probably post until my weigh in on Monday.

Thank you for all of your support, I promise to be more upbeat and get this blog back on track.
love ya's!

8 comments:

Amanda said...

(((hugs))) I'm so very sorry..

I'm thinking about you.. <3

DB said...

Hang in there girlie!

Tiffani said...

Thinking of you.. *HUGS*

Email/facebook/anything if you need to!

Michelle said...

Hugs....

Jen from Oregon said...

Take care of yourself ((Hugs))

THE DASH! said...

Babes,
We understand where you are coming from right now. You're going through something monumental so you don't need to worry about being negative or otherwise. Just vent and we will listen.
Thinking of you, darl ((Hugs))

Tami said...

Thinking of you as well. Whatever your reasons, they are yours and you know what is best for you. Take care of yourself and let us know how you're doing.

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts & prayers R! Luv ya!

Julianne