Monday, February 8, 2010

Where did my band go???

I think I lost it yesterday. My band, my restriction, my control. Holy shit people. You have no idea. I guess compared to before the band I didnt eat that much, but seriously? I ate ALL...DAY...LONG. It was a bite here and a bite there but it was so much more than I needed. Nothing got stuck, not even the pasta or french fries. Here is what I ate from noon to 9pm yesterday.

bowl of cream cheese dip and chips
cheese and crackers
chicken wings
mostacolli
french fries
dump cake
cheeseball and crackers
chili
cookies
wine
milk

Can we all go OMG together?? I knew we could. I was at a Superbowl party with my son at my sisters house and there were TONS of people there. We all just picked at the food each time we walked thru the kitchen. Grazing in the most intense sense of the word. Not only did I spend a hour in the bathroom this morning (my intestines were really pissed at me) but I also did my weigh in.

5lbs gain. Now I don't know how acurate that is because saturday I was down 2 lbs. I doubt its possible to gain 7 lbs in one day so I may do my weigh in officially tomorrow to let yesterdays food get thru me. I dunno. Thoughts?

I'm at work and needing to get busy. I love you all. If you see my band or restriction please ship it back to me ASAP ok?

Love ya's

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I have days that I am like that. But it is usually a handful of cereal here or there. Use to be chocolate chips till I banned those from the house. I bet alot of that is water weight from the salt content. I suggest green tea. I have atleast three cups a day... My goal anyways.. I hate how much weight fluctuates. But it will continue to go down...

PS if I find your restriction I will send it back to you..

www.michelleisaac.com

Tiffani said...

I'm betting you'll see a huge loss next week once all the salt and crap gets through your system. Don't worry too much. It's ok to slip up once in a while as long as you don't let it keep you down! :)

Amy W. said...

All I know is that I ate so much random shit today that I couldnt even list it if you asked me too! It was just too much and I cant remember!