Hi there everyone. I'm in a good mood again today, but a little miffed about my damn scale. I have started weighing everyday so I can gauge my food and cut the carbs a little if I notice a gain. So last night I wondered how I was doing and weighed in at 274 even. Ok, no loss but no gain. I'll take it. This morning, um....no. It showed 276.6. I did not gain 2.6 lbs overnight and I didnt eat or drink after I weighed either.
Pfffftttttt.
Not much else going on today. I'm going to be splurging on myself with some tax money and will be sure to post any and all pics of my shopping adventures.
Food for today:
B-coffee w/ sweet n low, one oatmeal raisin cookie
S-coffee
L-salmon, small salad w/ lite ranch
S-sourdough pretzle nuggets.
D-turkey and cheese rollups, baked chips
S-FF chocolate milk

2 comments:
I know. Today my scale weighed me at 206.5. Then at 208. Then 205. Then 207. Maybe I need a new scale.
I will look for one that weighs me at 160 every day! hahah
Mine goes up and down all the time too. To combat that, I try to weigh myself at the same time every day. That seems to help a bit, but I still see it fluctuate.
Post a Comment