Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tender

I'm not going to post much today. I'm tender today. My feelings were hurt yesterday and between crying myself to sleep and sleeping like shit, i'm not really in the mood to chat much but I do want to post my food. I can tell I need to drink more water because my lower back hurts, which is signs of me getting a kidney infection. Ugh.
Love you all. I'll be back to my happy self tomorrow.


Today




B-coffee

S-pretzles

L-chicken salad, string cheese, peaches(?)

S-green grapes

D-ham n beans, cornbread

S-skim milk

Here's lunch...

3 comments:

Tiffani said...

HUGS! :(

Lunch looks tasty.. and you ate it with a SPORK! That's fun, lol!!

Ramona said...

Tiff~It's all they have at my work. It really sucks when you have soup.LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am totally addicted to those fruit cups. I haven't had peach though ~ the tropical is my favorite but you can buy 16 mandarin orange cups at Sams for like $6.

Keep up the good work!

~ Cali ~