Monday, February 22, 2010

Follow the yellow brick road....

Good Morning and Happy Monday to all of you beautiful people. I can't thank you enough for all of your support and love, it actually makes me tear up thinking about it and I have a "face" (makeup) on today so I'm going to skip the mushy stuff today so it doesn't run and have me looking like the Joker. Just please know I love you all and couldn't have done this without your support.

Okie dokie. So Friday was hard...Hellloooooo Captain Obvious. It was busy and stressful but it is over now. Thank GOD! Saturday was busy with unpacking and cleaning and stuff. I had Peyton friday night and saturday and it was wonderful to get that one on one time with him. His Dad picked him up at 5pm and I was sad to see him go but knew I would talk to him several times a day. I went out with friends and had a good time, attempted to sleep in Sunday (yeah right...8am is sleeping in for me) and spent the rainy Sunday being lazy and not really unpacking any more than I had on Friday. LOL

I left my scale at the house so I couldn't weigh in today yet. There is one here at work that I'm going to attempt to get on before I eat something, so I'll see what that says. I haven't been eating a lot this past week so I hope I see a loss.  EDITED TO ADD-I just weighed in and was at 272!! So a loss of 5 lbs this week from 277. I can't get my ticker up top to update but I'll keep trying.

My mom and I got healthy foods to make for dinners this week. No hamburger helper, spaghetti, burgers and fries. We got salmon, shrimp, tilapia, chicken breast, salad fixins and some lean turkey and ham lunchmeat. Here is my food for today...

B-Coffee w/ FF vanilla creamer
S-jennie-o turkey breast slices, string cheese
L-BBQ Beef with baked beans (abt 1 cups worth)
S-strawberries
D-shrimp, broccoli and a little mashed potato with sour cream


Work is calling so I can't catch up on your blogs right now, but I promise I will tonight ok?

I LOVE YOU'S!!!!!!! Have a great monday. HUGS

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Tilapia is one of my fav healthy meals! :D yum.

DB said...

HUGS to you Ramona! Way to go on the loss - 5 lbs is fantastic. I like your healthy food choices :)