Hello blog family. My weigh in showed me at 272 yesterday, so that brings my total weight loss to 44 pounds. I won't be surprised if I either have a huge gain coming or a huge loss, it's how my body deals with drama.
I know this is a blog about my weight loss, but I'm a emotional eater and I sure as hell have emotional things happening right now, so I feel its a safe spot to mention it.
My husband and I are seperating. I'm moving out into my moms house this coming Friday the 19th. It's been hard emotionally and physically for me. We grew apart and the spark died and as sad as it is, it is what it is. It's been coming for awhile now and I couldn't go on the way it was anymore. He is my best friend and I hope that we can get back to that point in friendship, but right now he is angry, hurt and having fuel added to the fire by his guy friends. I understand they are on his side, but it takes two to tango and this didn't happen all on my shoulders, so I kinda wish they would realize that and not try to be so harsh about it. He and I are trying to have a amicable seperation and deal with things in a adult way, and to have immature people being rude about me and egging him on isn't helping. :::SIGH:::
I spent all day yesterday packing my things. Actually what I did was walk room to room crying my eyes out. This hurts me too, a LOT. To pack up my life from the last eight years into boxes, to see how bare the walls are and see it all go into boxes hurt my heart. I'm going to miss the comfort of being there, of our friendship. So I cried all damn day and packed as much as I could. The rest will have to wait till this friday when I have another day off. We are working on custody arrangements of our little boy who is almost 4years old. That's going to be interesting, but I know without a shadow of a doubt that we can be civil about him because NO ONE can ever say we arent great parents to him.
I'm drained and border between wanting to binge eat and not wanting to eat at all. I'm going to read all of your happy blogs now to bring up my spirits and may not post much this week, but I am with you all.
I love you's :)

8 comments:
so sorry to hear you are going through such a difficult process. We are hear for you!
Let everyone know how you are doing, FOR REAL. I've been where you are, and I'm positive other bandsters have, too. I have a feeling you will have an incredible support system here. And, it sounds like your family is there for you also. Good for you both for putting your son first, I wish all parents would do that. Children need to feel good about both of their parents in order to feel good about themselves. You're a good mom for doing that.
I'm so sorry to hear this Ramona. We are here for you - hang in there.
I am so sorry! Stay strong girl!
I'm sorry to hear this, Ramona. Hopefully things will get healthier for everybody involved. If you need anything - you know where to find me, okay? Love you, little sis.
I am so sorry to hear about all your struggles.. I also am here for you. This is what I love about this banding community we are all supportive and that makes us stronger.. Please take care and stay positive...
So sorry things have been so difficult for you. It's a long, tough process to separate from someone. If blogging about it helps, you should absolutely do that.
Break-ups of any kind are so hard. Especially a marriage. I will be thinking about you. *Hugs*
Post a Comment