Happy Tuesday my lovely followers. By the title of my post, some of you are prolly scratching your head. Well here it goes.
Remember last week when I was excited that during my weigh in that I could look at my feet and see my va-jay-jay? Well to us bandsters, we understand this. Well, my husband and his guy friends read my blog, which I was unaware of, and they were talking about me blogging about my vagina. So last night we are in WalMart and husband says" Hey, I talked to "Guy" and hesaid heread about your vagina on your blog, so I called "other guy" and asked him if he read about your vagina too" I was kinda mortified. I mean, I know people read my blog, but to have the husband and his guy friends talking so flippantly about my jay-jay disturbed me. So if any of you are reading this, please don't talk about my private stuff in public. If it continues I'll have to block any non-registered readers. This is my place to vent and share. If you are happy for my weight loss great, if you are reading along for shits and giggles and to pick apart my life, then don't bother. The End.
Here is my food today. I'm trying something new, only bringing 2 snacks and lunch and not eating anything else, no matter what. Also I'm planning my dinners in advance and not deviating from it. This kind of structure really helps me. Plus I'm a control freak, so there ya go. LOL
B-coffee w/ pumpkin spice creamer
S-RF wheat thins
L-low carb wheat tortilla w/ thin cut ham and a string cheese, peach slices in natural juice
S-large red apple
D-chicken salad, small handful of pretzles
S-LF Skim chocolate milk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are doing Biggest Loser here at work and my weigh in was today. It said I was down 1.5 this week, but my home scale said down 4 lbs since last monday. Well fuck.
I got my nails DID last night and they look cute. I'll edit this post with a cute pic here in a minute.
Gotta get to work, they do pay me to work right? LOL
Love ya's!

6 comments:
Oh man! your post made me laugh. Good thing my husbands friends don't know about my blog..or maybe they doo eeek!
beautiful nails!
http://betterbanded.blogspot.com/
I promise to never talk about your va jay jay in public!
P.S. Your nails look great!
yes, that is too bad! Tracey and I love to talk about your SugarSnap over lunch and dinner. No more I guess! Tracey doesnt read my blog. He knows all about it, but for some reason never reads it...and I like it that way! hahah
Well....they have a whole segment on the soup called Oprah's va-jay-jay so I guess things could be worse! Boys never grow up!
Agreed - boys never grown up, and it's really crappy that they took something personal and positive that you are doing for yourself in keeping this blog and turned it into something embarrassing. Shame on them!
On another note, I've found no two scales are the same, between mine at home, the two in my surgeon's office, and the gym, none EVER read the same which drives me batty!!
Keep up the awesome work... Love the nails.. I to want my blog to be a place that I can let everything out. So keep it up and do not feel embarrassed we are all doing our best...
www.michelleisaac.com
Post a Comment