I have 2 days left until I can no longer drink soda. I have been a Diet Pepsi addict since I was in high school and am not just going to miss the caffiene, because I can get that other places like tea or coffee. I'm going to miss the taste, the coldness, the bubbles, the big styrofoam cup of fuzzy fountain goodness I would stop and get on my way to work at the gas station. This I think is going to be the hardest part of the whole Band. However, I'm making life long changes and if that means no more soda to be healthy and hot then so be it! LOL
So until friday when I go to bed I'm drinking it at every opportunity and apologize in advance to my family and friends that will have to deal with bitchy Ramona for a few days when the crabbies get ahold of me.
I'm staying postive that the things I am giving up with be far outweighed by the benefits of the band, so saying goodbye will be hard, but sooo worth it.
I love you soda.....


3 comments:
No worries Ramona! The benefits will FAR outWEIGH your sacrifices and commitments!!!
From one "hottie" to another!!!
To: Ramona
From: PepsiCo
We miss you too. Make sure your adorable, thin, inteligent (did I mention thin?) husband keeps drinking our products..
This was by far the hardest part for me! The headaches from caffeine withdrawal were terrible! :( I had to get off the crack, errr, soda before they'd let me continue!!!! So I stopped about a month before surgery. Icky, icky, poo!
Post a Comment