Gooood Morning peeps! I had my mini fill this morning and got .25cc's which brings me up to 8.5 in my 14cc band. They made me drink that barium shit and I almost barfed on the dr. The flavor and texture made my mouth water and the tech girl grabbed a trash bag. I was embarassed but they are dr's and have seen it all I figure. I didn't vomit until after the dr took the needle out of my port thank god. He said the restriction looks great and he doesnt think I'll need another fill after this (um.....yeah right dude). So i'm supposed to go back in a month and see how its going.
Onto other HILARIOUS things. So I'm sitting in the waiting room at 8am and in walks a couple. She looked "normal" enough, but OMG I actually giggled out loud for a second and covered it up by a cough when I saw her husband. Imagine this man..with dark brown hair. His shorts were so tight he could barely sit and his sleeveless shirt showed a bunch of blurry tattoos and of course the traditional "hoosier" barbed wire arm ring.
Business in the front, Party in the back! LMAO!
Sorry to curse, but it fucking cracked me up! The only thing this man was missing was a fanny pack. LMAO! Of course it's 1030am and i'm STILL giggling.
Ok, work is calling and I cant slack too much since we are sort on peeps for the holiday.
Here is my "food" for today.
B-Nada
S-coffee
L-soup
S-string cheese (chew to mush)
D-maybe mashed potatoes or soup
Love yas!


5 comments:
LOL!!!! Did you ever see the People of WalMart emails???? That guy would be perfect.
I love that picture! Some of the things that people leave the house in amazes me. I work at the probation office, and we always hate it when summer rolls around. You can only imagine why!
Oh my good God in heaven - that picture cracks me up! Can you imagine walking into a salon and asking them to help you get that cut?
Yoiks! And he left the house like that? What goes through some peoples mind. It astounds me.
You have a lovely Easter darl. Sounds like your food is still on track.
Short on "peeps" for EASTER!? What a tragedy ;) HAHAHA
Post a Comment