Sick still, that's where. I was off work for most of last week and half of this week. This pneumonia is resisting all the drugs they gave me and I ended up in the ER this past sunday with two Iv's and a CT scan. Following that I was in a percocete induced coma for the next 3 days until my son came down with Strep throat and I had to stay home with him and pray that I didn't get sicker. I didn't so far and am feeling better, but not great still.
I didn't record my weight last monday because I had been so sick and forgot to weigh myself. (honestly I did forget). When I did it this morning it said 293, so that would be 1 pound lost, but I'm not going to move my slider until Monday when I do the official weigh in.
I've been eating like crap. Pizza, burgers, fries, ice cream, chips. Basically how I used to and I know it's only for comfort since I was sick. I'm back on track and writing down my food intake so I can see what I'm doing to myself. Thank GOD my first fill is next thursday morning. The only thing I hope doesn't happen is that I'm not able to eat at all, that would suck ass.
Ok, this was a short update to let you all know I'm alive, still fighting the sickies, struggling with my food and looking forward to my fill next week. We have family coming in town this weekend, so I'll do another update on Sunday.
Have a great weekend ladies!
P.S Oh yeah, it's officially Football season and I'm a happy girl. I'm a tomboy and the girl that screams at the TV during a game. :)

3 comments:
Feel better! I enjoy your blog.
Dawn
Poor you. What a lot to go through - I hope both you and your son are better soon.. being sick sucks!
Hope your next fill goes smoothly. Will be thinking of you :)
Try one of those emergenC packs. They are in the OTC section and it's the size of a coolaid package, you just add it to water and it's 1000mg of vitamin c. I do like 4-5 a day when I'm sick then lower it down every day. It's like a little extra boost for your immune system along w/ the rx meds to help you along. Ecspecially w/ a lil sick one around, it would help!
Post a Comment