I split it in half and STILL didn't finish it all. I didn't eat the tortillas (brought them home for wraps and such tho), and didnt eat any cheese or sour cream. It was sooo good but man it was a lot of food. So much so that I came home and took a nap. I'm still surprised at how much I can get down these days and am really making a effort to eat a small portion and then stop no matter what.
Also, I'm not taking drinks to the table with me when I eat. This has been hard to do because my mouth gets so dry but I'm trying at least. Aunt Flo came to visit today so I'm not expecting a good weigh in tomorrow, but at least the next monday the hard work *should* pay off. Let's cross those fingers. LOL
Have a great night everyone. Muwah :*

1 comment:
That looks sooooo good, I've been craving mexican food lately, like enchiladas, hmmmm! Yeah I'd say that COULD be like 3 or 4 meals. Isn't it crazy how before we'd just be like "yay" and eat it all, at least I would. haha! Now I'm going to have to get some mexican food! dang it!
Post a Comment