Saturday, September 12, 2009

A new size

I bought my first few pieces of clothing in a smaller size today. I haven't worn a 22/24 since about a year and a half ago. Sad, but true.
I got 4 new shirts at Fashion Bug and tonight I got a pair of dark wash,wide leg jeans that look great on my ass. HeeHee. I couldn't believe how easy they slid on and how good they looked. I'm going out tomorrow night for a party and will have DH take some shots in my new clothes.

Can you tell I'm excited? If anyone has any 22/24 clothes they don't want, I'll take them. I also have 26's that I will ship out, just let me know.

Going to bed now with a smile on my face. Love ya's!

4 comments:

THE DASH! said...

WHOOOOOOOOO Fantastic news! How exciting to get down a size. Can't wait for the pics!!!

DB said...

That's soooo exciting - I love Fashion Bug! You will look great at the party!!!

Dawn

Tiffani said...

I bet I have some leftovers I need to get rid of... let me check my closet and see what I have for ya! Any style preferences?? You can email me if you want also.. chiffani at yahoo dot com

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Hey, I probably have some 22 jeans if I look around (i just got down to 20's)... I would only want to share though if they are in good condition. You know w/ big thighs sometimes they're all weird if you've worn them a lot! I will check thougha nd post pics on my blog if I find any. I have a ton of 2x tops I've got to take pics of too! Look for it on my blog!