Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Product Review

Ok guys. So we aren't *supposed* to drink soda, and I haven't in the 8 weeks since surgery. I don't know about you but I get sick of just water and I don't like Crystal Light, the flavors are yuck. I've NEVER been a tea person, ever. But I got these at Walgreens for $1 a box and they are AWESOME!

Diet Snapple Raspberry Iced Tea- Singles to go!



There are 8 sticks in a box and each one goes into one 16.9 oz bottle of water. I just use a bottle at work to shake it in, then pour it over ice in my bigger cup. The raspberry(and the peach) has 5 calories and nothing else. It also has caffiene and green and black tea extracts for energy, which I can feel but does NOT make me jittery at all. I could only find a pic of the Peach, but I only drink the raspberry. If anyone has a Walgreens near them, go look for these. If you like tea (and peeps like me that don't!) you'll love this. If you don't have a Walgreens in your area, send me a comment and I'll send you some to try. How's that for product happiness? :)

Enjoy

2 comments:

DB said...

ooh! I love Snapple! Thanks!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

I will have to try that b/c I love the crystal light ones but I'm tried every single one. Problem is that they are $3 a box and I can go thru a box in a day or so. So it usually costs like $20 to stock up just for the week. That $1/box sounds good, I'll have to stop by walgreens. I love peach tea!~